- Revolutionize The Way You Edit Photos With Luminar Neo, on Sale For $149.97
- JetBrains State of Developer Ecosystem 2023: Key Findings and Insights
- It’s official: Evernote will restrict free users to 50 notes
- Robinhood brings its stock-trading platform to the U.K., its first international market
- European consumer groups band together to fight Meta’s self-serving ad-free sub — branding it ‘unfair’ and ‘illegal’
Monthly Archives: July 2023
The iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Plus will be compatible with USB-C charging in order to comply with regulation from the EU, according to a report from Bloomberg.
The consortium offered $87 per share in an all-cash deal to take New Relic private on Monday.
Amazon said it achieved its “fastest Prime speeds ever” last quarter, as investments in its fulfillment and transportation network paid off.
As our Twitter apps are updating to now be called “X,” you might long for the old blue bird logo. It harkens back to a similar time, when Twitter certainly had its issues, but at least it was not owned … Continue reading
Apple confirmed a Screen Time bug is impacting its devices, allowing children to go over the previously set time limits imposed by parents to continue to use their apps and games. The company acknowledged the bug in a comment published … Continue reading
To grasp the potential of these tools to revolutionize the practice of medicine, it pays to start with a taxonomy of the different technologies and how they’re being used in medical care.
Vineet Rao, co-founder and chief executive of Indian social commerce DealShare, has stepped down from the top role, the Tiger Global and Alpha Wave Global-backed startup said Monday. Rao will work with the startup’s board to identify the next chief … Continue reading
As white-collar workers surf the web in air-conditioned comfort, delivery drivers are moving ecommerce packages through record temperatures.
Stock trading platform eToro agreed to a $120 million secondary share sale giving it a slightly lower valuation than the $3.5 billion it was last valued at.