- Revolutionize The Way You Edit Photos With Luminar Neo, on Sale For $149.97
- JetBrains State of Developer Ecosystem 2023: Key Findings and Insights
- It’s official: Evernote will restrict free users to 50 notes
- Robinhood brings its stock-trading platform to the U.K., its first international market
- European consumer groups band together to fight Meta’s self-serving ad-free sub — branding it ‘unfair’ and ‘illegal’
Tag Archives: NYT
While texting technology will soon get better, the “blue versus green bubble” disparity is far from over.
General Motors will “substantially lower spending” on autonomous vehicle efforts in 2024 after accidents with its self-driving taxis in San Francisco.
Amazon has been racing to shake off the perception that it is lagging in the push to take advantage of artificial intelligence.
Alongside Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel, Mr. Musk toured an Israeli village where dozens of people were killed in the Hamas-led Oct. 7 attacks.
Internal documents show companies like Airbnb, Coca-Cola and Microsoft have halted ads, or may do so, after Elon Musk’s endorsement of an antisemitic conspiracy theory.
On Friday, Mr. Altman was pushed out of the hot A.I. start-up he ran. But an intense pressure campaign and negotiations brought him back.
The fight over OpenAI was at least partly about dueling visions of artificial intelligence. One side clearly won out.
Who is off, and who is on? For now there are three members, including one holdover from the board that ousted Sam Altman as C.E.O. last week.
The crypto exchange treated them as essential customers, the government said. U.S. authorities want the industry to understand how bad that is for business.
Updates from Google and Apple can help you find efficient routes, locate nearby electric-vehicle charging stations or save a map for offline use.