- Waymo scores a critical robotaxi permit, Fisker cuts more workers and Apple car fades away
- Camshaft says Byju’s unit beneficial owner of $533 million funds
- Plug In South LA helps build diverse startups in a traditionally underserved area
- When startups fail, these startups clean up
- Francine Bennett uses data science to make AI more responsible
Tag Archives: BBC Tech
Tracking website Downdetector shows a spike in issues for users of AT&T but the cause is unclear.
Grounded and Pentiment are the first of four games Microsoft is making available to rivals.
The popular remedy risks “small particles” entering the phone and causing damage, new advice says.
The dating app, which has been targeted by scammers, has previously trialled the system in Australia
LockBit is a major criminal gang that uses its software to steal sensitive data until a ransom is paid
Former workers at X’s Africa base say they have got their severance pay after a year-long campaign.
Twenty firms have signed an accord pledging to stop voters being deceived but critics say it lacks teeth.
Why the war between the big games console makers may be coming to an end.
A mass legal action alleges Facebook abused its dominance to monetise 45 million UK users’ personal data.
A charity warns that creating or viewing such images is still illegal, even if the children are not real.