- Revolutionize The Way You Edit Photos With Luminar Neo, on Sale For $149.97
- JetBrains State of Developer Ecosystem 2023: Key Findings and Insights
- It’s official: Evernote will restrict free users to 50 notes
- Robinhood brings its stock-trading platform to the U.K., its first international market
- European consumer groups band together to fight Meta’s self-serving ad-free sub — branding it ‘unfair’ and ‘illegal’
Tag Archives: Wired
A WIRED analysis of more than 100 restricted channels shows these communities remain active, and content shared within them often spreads to channels accessible to the public.
An independent report obtained by WIRED claims a UK union that won a major case against Uber mistreated its staff and grappled with incidents of racism. Two of its most senior figures have now stepped down.
Unions are boycotting Tesla’s business operations in Sweden to pressure it to sign an agreement with its workers. Now Tesla has decided to sue.
Teaming up with Vietnam may help the US lessen its dependence on China’s tech supply chain. But decoupling from a chipmaking giant like China won’t be easy.
The terms the Screen Actors Guild negotiated with Hollywood studios put historic AI guardrails in place, but they may not be able to protect performers.
Don’t believe everything you read on social media.
As smartphone costs fall and society becomes more atomized, China’s elderly are using apps like Douyin to find connection and companionship. Many feel they have no choice.
India’s next election will be partly decided online. But even before the internet reached the country’s rural regions, divisive videos were distributed using hard drives and laptops.
Major political parties in India are courting social media influencers to reach rural voters, paying for reach and dodging tough questions.
Five days of chaos at OpenAI revealed weaknesses in the company’s self-governance. That worries people who believe AI poses an existential risk and proponents of AI regulation.