At a U.K. summit, 28 governments, including China and the U.S., signed a declaration agreeing to cooperate on evaluating the risks of artificial intelligence.
- Revolutionize The Way You Edit Photos With Luminar Neo, on Sale For $149.97
- JetBrains State of Developer Ecosystem 2023: Key Findings and Insights
- It’s official: Evernote will restrict free users to 50 notes
- Robinhood brings its stock-trading platform to the U.K., its first international market
- European consumer groups band together to fight Meta’s self-serving ad-free sub — branding it ‘unfair’ and ‘illegal’